HAF internship and fellowship programs offer unique work experiences and competitive packages for candidates. Programs provide extensive training, mentoring and professional development support to ensure that students have the tools, tips and knowledge to be outstanding contributors, navigate challenges and make the most of their experience. Through site visits, webinars, mentorship connections and links to the HAF network, participants are strongly positioned for success and high impact.
All programs are paid and many offer transportation stipends, free on-site housing or housing stipends.
Internship and fellowship programs currently serve diverse career fields:
- Cultural and Heritage Preservation (i.e. Museum Studies, Architecture, Ethnographic research, etc.)
- Natural and/or Cultural Resources
- Environmental Education / Conservation
- Communication / Media / Public Affairs
- Business related fields – Accounting, Finance, Operations
- And more!
- Current college students or graduates ages 18 - 30, or 35 for veterans
- Possess U.S. citizenship or permanent residency
- Bilingual skills (Spanish/English) are preferred but not required for all positions