Program Office: Office of Minority and Women Inclusion (OMWI)
Position Name: Project Management Intern
Location: Central Office (Alexandria, VA)
Education Level Required: minimum Undergraduate
Earliest Start Date: June 4, 2018
Field of Study: Communications, Project Management; IT Management; or Psychology, Law, Political Science, and Business Administration.
Proficiency in Microsoft Suites/Excel; strong verbal and written communication skills; problem solving skills; ability to work well with team members of diverse backgrounds; ability to work under pressure; on occasion ability to meet short deadlines; pleasant demeanor.
- Assist with the day-to-day operations of the Office of Minority and Women Inclusion.
- Assist with Special Emphasis and OMWI Talk events
- Intern operations
- Support Program Managers as needed in managing programs and initiatives such as NCUA Mentoring Program and Diversity Advisory Council initiatives.
- Correspondence management (designing posters; brochures; emails, etc.)
- SharePoint entry in executing OMWI’s File Plan
- Administrative office projects (office supplies; mail distribution; visitor log; data entry etc.)
- Other duties as assigned