Program Office: Consumer Affairs/OCFP
Position Name: Intern
Location: Central Office (Alexandria, VA)
Education Level Required: minimum Undergraduate
Earliest Start Date: June 4, 2018
Field of Study: Law, finance, accounting, political science
The ideal student is a law student, or an under graduate in a pre-law program with a desire to study law. If no law students or legal students are available then the student should have a background in finance or accounting. The student should be familiar with either consumer protection regulations or financial institution operations.
- Assist with DOCA implementation and organization of the required Records Management Plan.
- Collect, organize, and file electronic/paper complaints and associated documents.
- Provide assistance with efforts to collect and organize records from DOCA remote employees.
- Work closely with administrative assistant to provide documents/records as requested.
- Attend relevant meetings with OGC regarding Records Management Plan
- Provide assistance in the call center as necessary, including answering. phones, scanning mail, and checking DOCA email account.
- Provide assistance to CAC Program Officer in managing ongoing projects, such as PRA, GAO reporting, etc.