Hispanic Access Foundation (HAF), a national 501(c)3 nonprofit organization, improves the lives of Hispanics in the United States and promotes civic engagement by educating, motivating and helping them to access trustworthy support systems. HAF's vision is that Hispanics throughout the U.S. enjoy good physical health, a vibrant natural environment, a quality education, economic success and engagement in their communities with the sum of improving the future of America.
Hispanic Access Positions
Internships / Fellowships
For college/graduate students and graduates interested in internship and fellowship opportunities, please see:
- US Fish & WIldlife Service - 2018 Summer Internships: www.hispanicaccess.org/usfws
- FWS Northeast Positions: Applications due by March 12, 2018 at 11:59pm EST
- FWS Midwest Positions: Applications due by March 26, 2018 at 11:59pm EST
- National Park Service - 2018 Summer Internships: www.hispanicaccess.org/lhip
- Application is closed, will open in December for Summer 2019
- Bureau of Reclamation - 2018 Summer Engineering Internships: www.hispanicaccess.org/bor
- Application will open in late-March 2018
- US Forest Service - 2018 Year-long Fellowships: www.hispanicaccess.org/usfs
- Open application for 2 Colorado positions (Durango and South Platte) - start dates as early as late-March
- National Credit Union Administration - 2018 Summer Internships: www.hispanicaccess.org/nextgen
- Applications due by February 19, 2018 at 11:59pm EST
These sites are updated throughout the year. If you would like us to email you future college/graduate student internship announcements, please send your contact info to email@example.com.
If you are a consultant or trainer who is interested in providing training services regarding cultural competency or diversity issues, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.