Program Office: DMS
Position Name: DMS Intern
Location: Region II – Alexandria, VA
Education Level Required: minimum Undergraduate
Earliest Start Date: June 4, 2018
Field of Study: General Studies
- PC knowledge - Outlook, Word, Excel
- Ability to follow instructions, ask questions. Dependability
Performs a variety of office management and administrative duties to ensure all aspects of the office are appropriately performed with continuity and efficiency. For example:
- Uses a variety of automated systems in the office environment to retrieve and manipulate data using word processing, database management, spreadsheet and graphic software applications.
- When necessary, compiles and summarizes information from files, records, agency documents and outside sources to provide data needed for the preparation of reports and projects.
- Prepares a wide range of documents requiring the use of advanced software functions.
- Develops and maintains electronic recordkeeping and tracking logs for calendars, correspondence, projects, etc.
- Performs other duties as assigned.