Program Office: CURE
Position Name: CURE Intern I
Location: Central Office (Alexandria, VA)
Education Level Required: minimum Undergraduate
Earliest Start Date: June 4, 2018
Field of Study: Qualified candidates must have undergraduate work concentrating in the fields of accounting, finance and/or in Business Administration.
Candidates should have experience with Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and be interested in learning new skills. Previous experiences should be highlighted on applicant’s resume/application. In addition to having proven knowledge in formatting spread sheets, formatting statistical reports, charts, tables, and data to prepare reports etc., qualified candidate must also be well organized.
The intern reports to the CURE Director of Operations and will assist the Consumer Access Divisions staff with a variety of interesting and challenging tasks and projects including:
- Assisting with performing FOM analytics
- Writing procedures for tasks performed by Consumer Access staff
- Collecting, analyzing and summarizing data for project and reporting purposes
- Developing presentations for internal and external audiences
- Assist in the areas of Grants (financial product development) and/or in Training (learning material development).
- Other duties tailored to the intern’s interest
We are committed to providing the intern a real-world work experience, where he or she will learn valuable skills relevant to a wide-range of industries, particularly business and financial institutions.